Your LaTeX equation
Rendered equation (SVG)
Use the default scale factor (1 ex = 8 px).
Scale the equation to match a font.
Set the scale factor manually.
1 ex = px
1 ex = 8 px
SVG source code
Copy-paste the above text into your favorite text editor, and save it as *.svg file.
Notes and hints
- You can open/import the downloaded *.svg file with Inkscape for further editing. Inkscape also allows you to export the equation as PDF document or PNG image.
- In all modern browsers, you can insert SVG source code directly into a HTML document.
- Rendering is performed within your browser. If you cache this page, you don't need an internet connection to render equations.
- The equations are rendered using MathJax 3, which supports many TeX/LaTeX commands.
- This has been tested with recent versions of Firefox and Chrome, but may work in other browsers as well.
- With Chrome, you can add this as a web app to your home screen.
- If you are using a Mac, you may also like LaTeXiT by Pierre Chatelier.
Questions, Suggestions and Bug Reports
Please direct questions, suggestions, and bug reports to Thomas Lochmatter.